WSOP Satellite

This weekend, The Boblagio is hosting a one table satellite tournament, with the winner receiving a seat in the WSOP $345 Circuit Event in Tunica on January 29, 2011.

Once it was announced, the table filled quickly.  It’s made up of a solid group of players, so the winner will definitely have earned their seat.  Eight of the players are Boblagio regulars (Chris W. Chris H., Robin, Kenny, Kyle, Randy, Suresh, and myself).  The ninth player, Andre, is new to the group but has played with the Chris’s before. 

In my opinion, anyone playing will have a good chance of winning the seat, and a good chance of cashing in Tunica.  Any winnings from the WSOP event will be divided among all participants, with the winner of the satellite receiving about 80% and the other eight evenly splitting the remaining 20%.  The satellite winner must play in the event.  If a situation arises where they cannot, then the second place finisher will go.

Good Luck to all!

This entry was posted in Home Games, Poker. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to WSOP Satellite

  1. Robin says:

    Love the new website and looking forward to playing tonight.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>