I thought I’d publish my 2011 New Year’s Resolutions. I’ve given them a lot of thought
Here they are:
- Don’t Procrastinate – So what if I’m already 2 days late with this list ?
- Gain Weight – With perseverance this might be attainable!
- Spend More and Save Less – Gotta help the economy.
- Exercise Less – The body’s getting too old for that stuff.
- Have less patience with other drivers – I’ve heard it’s good for your stress level to “vent”.
- Watch more football – if that’s possible?
- Read Less -Surfing the Web should provide all of the knowledge that I need.
- Play more Poker!!!
I’ve never been very good at keeping my New Year’s resolutions. So, this year I thought I’d try using reverse-psychology (except for the last one).
I hope you have a Great 2011, and keep ALL of your resolutions!
Happy New Year!